The Aims and Objectives of the Operators' Forum are:
- To promote continuous improvement in the standard of lorry loader use.
- To provide members with the opportunity to discuss ideas and opinions relating to issues affecting the industry.
- To provide members with the opportunity to voice opinions on forthcoming changes in legislation affecting the industry.
- To help develop the ALLMI Training scheme through contact with the ALLMI Training Standards Committee.
- To hold a minimum of 2 – 3 meetings per year.
- To provide members with greater access to information regarding cranes.
- To facilitate contact of a non-commercial nature between Forum members and manufacturers / service providers.
- To provide interpretation of legislation for members.
- To gain access to the Health & Safety Executive.